Benson signs provide signage, including 2m built up, illuminated letters for the third party logistics (3PL) provider, Kammac.
We were contacted by Kammac in July 2022 with an enquiry to provide signage at a new site the company had acquired in Warrington.
Kammac are a 3rd party logistics, haulage and warehousing company providing nationwide supply chain management services to a range of companies with UK distribution depots in the Northwest and Midlands.
We manufactured a range of signage products here at Benson Signs including:
– Aluminium composite sign panels with digitally printed vinyl details and over laminate.
– Foamex health & safety panels with UV printed details, direct to substrate.
– Acrylic door plates with UV printed details, direct to substrate.
– Digitally printed contravision vinyl, face applied to gatehouse upon entrance to site.
– Aluminium composite sign panels fixed to external fence using channel and aluminium clips.
– Aluminium composite sign panels fixed to mild steel stainless steel posts using channel and aluminium clips.
– Vinyl decals to reception glazing.
– Traffic flow signage with reflective grade vinyl applied to aluminium panels fixed to mild steel stainless steel posts using channel and aluminium clips.
– Non-illuminated flex face box directional sign, measuring 5000 x 3500mm with digitally printed flex face skin.
– Non-illuminated flex face box directional sign, measuring 18,000 x 3500mm with digitally printed flex face skin.
The above signage items were all fitted towards the end of 2022 with branding to the internal building as well as the majority of the external signage allowing Kammac’s fleet to enter the site in a health and safety compliant manner.
The showcase product branding for the site was the 2m high built-Up, Illuminated lettering which were fitted to the external building cladding. These letters would be prominent as they faced the large footfall area including a large chain supermarket and sports stadium. These letters required an application for advertisement consent which was handled here at Benson Signs. The permission was granted after back and forth communication between the local council with a limit on the illumination levels agreed.
After an access survey and method statements were provided the giant illuminated letters were fixed by our fitting team in February 2023 using a double buttress scaffolding giving them easy access to the high level building cladding.
In our opinion the lettering looks fantastic and has resulted in Kammac supplying us with more work for another site.